GWS deputy skipper Toby Greene’s suspension of the attack on Patrick Dangerfield has been upheld by the AFL Appeals Committee.
Adrian Anderson, who represented Greene, unsuccessfully argued that in the hearing before the tribunal on Tuesday evening there was a legal error.
Greene, whose original suspension was downgraded to two games in front of the tribunal, will miss the Giants’ crunch against Richmond on Friday night.
Similar title :
– The Strange Case of Toby Greene : Will he be judged fairly?
– No green light: Giants cannot free a banned star over three-hour objection
– FREE TOBY: Giants appeal to Greene ban LIVE from 3pm: 00 AEST
– Toby Greene unsuccessful in AFL objection offer
– Giants learn Greene verdict after last appeal