Residents of 15 houses in the Avtozavodsky district were left without heat due to a communal accident on January 13. This is reported by the Department of Civil Defense and Emergencies in Nizhny Novgorod.
According to the Civil Defense Committee, at about 16:35 there was a breakthrough of the central heating pipeline in the area of house number 17 on Komsomolskaya Street. In connection with this, the parameters of the coolant are reduced in houses No. 6 along Shkolnaya Street, No. 13, 17, 19 along Komsomolskaya, No. 11, 13, 15, 16, 16A, 18, 18A, 20 along Chelyuskintsev and No. 6, 8, 10 along Kirov Avenue.
The editorial office of the news agency « In the city of N » has drawn up a map of areas where parking will be prohibited from January 21. Read more…
They plan to deprive Russian drivers of their rights for three gross violations of traffic rules, and if a child is found in the cabin with a drunk driver, then the punishment for the offender will also become stricter. Read more…
The most significant fact for the region was the appointment of David Melik-Huseynov by the readers of the V Gorod N news agency. Read more…
Related title :
– Residents of 15 car factory buildings in frost left without heat due to the accident
– Residents of 15 houses at Avtozavod were left without heating due to for a communal accident
– It got colder in the houses of the Avtozavodsky district because of an accident on the pipeline
– Heating at Avtozavod in Nizhny Novgorod will be restored before midnight
– 89 houses left without heat in Avtozavodsky district
– Central heating pipeline burst in Avtozavodsky district