The United States has recognized Ahmad Awais for contributing code to the software for the Mars 2020 helicopter mission, also known as NASA’s Ingenuity Helicopter.
In a tweet, the US Embassy in Islamabad said that Pakistani developers are truly making their mark in the world. « Did you know Ahmad Awais a Pakistani award-winning open-source engineer, contributed code to the software for the Mars 2020 helicopter mission, also known as NASA’s Ingenuity Helicopter? » the embassy tweeted.
Recently, Awais received the Gold GitHub Stars Award, which is one of the most coveted awards in the entire technology ecosystem. He was selected out of 60 million developers worldwide, TechJuice reported.
– NASA releases 3D video of Ingenuity Mars Helicopter flight
– US recognises Pakistani engineer for contributing to NASA's 2020 Mars Mission
– NASA's Perseverance Mars Rover Uses Its Mastcam-Z Viewer to Capture the Ingenuity Helicopter
– Inside Ingenuity with AeroVironment Part III: The Meaning of Martian Flight
– Pakistani engineer acknowledged for his contribution to NASA's Mars 2020 mission
– US Recognises Pakistani Engineer For Contributing To NASA's Mission
– Watch NASA's Ingenuity Helicopter Fly On Mars And It Looks Unreal
– Ingenuity Flight Rendered in 3D
– Pakistani engineer receives international recognition for contributions to NASA software code
– Ahmad Awais – A Pakistani engineer who contributed to NASA's first helicopter flight on Mars
National Aeronautics and Space Administration, U.S.A.,Ingenuity,Mars 2020,Pakistan,Rover,Engineer,Helicopter,National Aeronautics and Space Administration, U.S.A., Ingenuity, Mars 2020, Pakistan, Rover, Engineer, Helicopter,,Mars Perseverance Rover,Ingenuity Mars Helicopter flight,NASA 3D video,NASA,,helicopter mission,code,Mars 2020 mission,Pakistani engineer,NASA,USA,Pakistan,