In the wake of the Cyclone Tauktae, Indian Railways’ Western Railway zone announced that it is cancelling several trains for the safety of passengers and train operations, which would ply on the dates of May 15 to May 21.
« In view of the cyclonic warning storm ‘Tauktae’, it has been decided to cancel/short terminate some trains for the safety of passengers and train operations, » said Western Railway in a statement.
Indian Air Force, Navy and National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) are making preparations for Cyclone Tauktae, which is expected to cause ‘very heavy’ to ‘extremely heavy’ rainfall along the western coast of India in the next few days.
Further, the Airports Authority of India (AAI) has suspended all scheduled flights to the Agatti Airport in Lakshadweep due to heavy rain projections till 10 am on Sunday.
– Western Railway cancels several trains due to Cyclone Tauktae – Full list here
– Gujarat: 56 trains cancelled in view of cyclone Tauktae
– Cyclone Taukate: Indian Railways cancels several trains till 21 May. Full list
– Cyclone Tauktae: Western Railways cancels over 60 trains between May 15-21, check full list here
– Cyclone Tauktae: Western Railways cancels and short terminates 56 trains between May 15-21 – Check out full list here
– Railway cancels some trains in view of 'Tauktae' cyclone warning
– Gujarat Braces for Cyclone Tauktae, Damage Feared in Some Regions
– Western Railway cancels 56 trains as Cyclone Tauktae heads towards Gujarat coast
Cyclone,Western Railway zone,Indian Railways,India,Gujarat,Cyclone, Western Railway zone, Indian Railways, India, Gujarat,,trains short terminated,trains cancelled cyclone tauktae,Trains cancelled,Western Railway,Indian Railways,Cyclone Tauktae,Cyclone Tauktae updates,cyclone tauktae trains cancelled,