Christian Eriksen has another year to go with Inter Milan but may already be set for the exit door as he struggles to command a start place under Antonio Conte
Receive the FREE Mirror Football newsletter by email with the day’s major headlines and broadcast news
Inter Milan boss Guiseppe Marotta escaped Christian Eriksen, who wanted to leave the club less than a year after joining.
The Dane left Tottenham in January after several successful years in North London.
But he could not achieve the desired effect under Antonio Conte in the San Siro.
This term was particularly bad on form and it doesn’t look like a player who can shoot Inter for the Serie A title.
Marotta told DAZN: « Conte reacted expansively. We cannot keep a player who is currently asking to be sold.
It’s been a hectic season so far – don’t miss a thing by signing up for the brilliant new Mirror Football newsletter!
The latest broadcast news and big stories land right in your inbox. You will not miss it.
To sign up, put your email address at the top of this article or follow the instructions at this link.
« We will be making the correct assessments. Right now it’s available and Conte is using it in a way that the club respects.
« Offers? At the. Moment they haven’t arrived yet. Should this change, we will try to find the right combination. «
And Conte damn talked about the playmaker who he believes had plenty of opportunities to take his case for more engagement.
« I don’t know anything about the language. As I said before, I always make decisions for the good of Inter, so I try to do everything right, « he told Italian media.
« Eriksen has had many opportunities since the beginning of the year and has played more than many teammates.
« If I see fit, he will play in the first 11 or in an ongoing game, otherwise I will make different decisions.
« He has an important shot, right and left, so it would be totally distorted to put him on defense. This is my technical rating. «
Inter Milan, Christian Eriksen, Tottenham Hotspur F. . C.. . , Manchester United F. . C.. . , Arsenal F. . C.. . , Antonio Conte, Serie A
EbeneMagazine – AU – Inter boss confirms that Eriksen wants to leave and has requested the transfer
. . Related title :
– Inter Milan Boss confirms Christian Eriksen wants to leave and has requested a transfer
– Eriksen can leave in January, Inter-CEO Marotta confirms
– Inter has Eriksen probes to Man Utd in the hope of one ambitious parts exchange deal passed
– > Inter Milan vows to sell Christian Eriksen in January if they want to quit amid Man Utd’s interest in transfers
– Inter Milan & # 39; Christian Eriksen Swap Deal& # 39; with Man Utd and Arsenal
– Inter Milan & # 39; wants to swap Christian Eriksen for Manchester United midfielder Fred or Arsenal&’s granite . . .
– Manchester United Transfer News: Inter Milan Eye Fred and Christian Eriksen Swap Deal
– <a href = "/? s = Inter Chef Suggests Probably Leaving Eriksen: & # 39; We will not hold back & # 39; those who ask to leave & # 39; & # 39; We will not hold back & # 39; those who ask to leave & # 39;
– > Inter Milan weighs Christian Eriksen, Fred exchanges deal?
– Inter & # 39; would like to trade Eriksen for Man United& # 39; s Fred or Arsenal& # 39; s Xhaka& # 39;