VICTORIA â ?? Dr. Bonnie Henry says Santa Claus « maybe » ???? Immune to COVID-19, but Christmas will still be different this year.
She says health officials are trying to determine how to facilitate Santa’s visits because he will wash his hands often and will probably not eat cake and milk in every home..
Henry says there won’t be a vaccine by Christmas, but people can do little things to celebrate in a safe way, especially to protect the elderly..
We are always interested in finding out about the news in our community. Tell us what’s happening!
Santa Claus, Christmas
EbeneMagazine – CA – Dr. Most likely, Bonnie says, Santa is fortified
. . Related title :
– <a href = "/? s = Dr. Bonnie says that Santa Claus is most likely immune. ”Dr.. Bonnie says Santa Claus is probably immune
– Santa Goes Hypothetically Amid the Coronavirus Pandemic: How To See It Safely
– Christmas playlist, but have it switch to a different place
– Even Santa& Aides # 39; At risk of recurrence this year
– Burlington replaces Santa& # 39; s old fixer-upper
– Here& # 39; s the story of how I became Santa Claus
– Are we allowed to travel home on Christmas or not?
– COVID-Christmas: How will you visit Sa nta this year in Calgary
– Christmas in British Columbia under COVID-19 will be different, but Santa & # 39; He likely has CSEANDCHAR immunity # 39
– Celebrating Christmas at SeaWorld San Antonio opens with festive fun and limited capacity