. EbeneMagazine – RU – Video: A drunk Orenburg resident inadvertently set himself on fire in an elevator. ru

0
2978

.

In one of the high-rise buildings in Orenburg on Pobeda Avenue on the morning of November 27, an emergency occurred that almost cost a man’s life. The video was posted on social media.

Most likely, the man confused what to drink, what to set on fire. The contents of the glass instantly flashed. A frightened resident of Orenburg throws a glass on the floor, after which the cabin around him begins to blaze.

The drama reaches its climax when an elevator passenger falls to the floor, while a fire still blazes under the jacket. The flame bursts out from under the man’s body, already burning his.

After the elevator opens, the resident of Orenburg, suffering from fear, goes out, carrying burning pieces of his jacket on his feet.

2020 JSC « Arguments and Facts » General Director Ruslan Novikov. Chief editor of the weekly « Argumenty i Fakty » Igor Chernyak. Director of Digital Development and New Media AiF. ru Denis Khalaimov. Chief Editor of the AIF website. ru Vladimir Shushkin.

media « aif. ru « is registered with the Federal Service for Supervision in the Sphere of Communications, Information Technology and Mass Media (ROSKOMNADZOR), registration number El No. FS 77-78200 dated April 06, 2020. Founder: JSC « Arguments and Facts ». Website « aif. ru « operates with the financial support of the Federal Agency for Press and Mass Communications.

All rights reserved. Copying and use of full materials is prohibited, partial citation is possible only on condition of a hyperlink to the website www. aif. ru.

These simple rules will help you to enjoy communication on our site!

In order to keep your visit to our site pleasant for you, we ask you to strictly follow the rules for comments:

The message should not contain more than 2500 characters (with spaces)

The language of communication on the AIF website is Russian. In the discussion, you can use other languages ​​only if you are sure that the readers will be able to understand you correctly..

In the comments, expressions containing profanity, degrading human dignity, inciting ethnic hatred are prohibited.

Spam is prohibited, as well as advertising of any goods and services, other resources, media or events that are not related to the context of the discussion of the article.

Messages that are not related to the content of the article or to the context of the discussion are not welcome.

Let’s respect each other and the site where you and other readers come to communicate and express their thoughts. The site administration reserves the right to delete comments or part of comments if they do not meet these requirements.

The editors reserve the right to publish individual comments in the paper version of the publication or as a separate article on the website www. aif. ru.

If you have a question or suggestion, send a message to the site administration.

Orenburg, Orenburg Oblast, Elevator

EbeneMagazine – RU – Video: Drunk Orenburg resident inadvertently set himself on fire in an elevator
. Related title :
Video: Drunk Orenburg dweller, inadvertently set himself on fire in an elevator
In Orenburg, a man almost earned a Darwin prize by setting a fire in an elevator
Like in a scary movie: a man entered an elevator and set fire to a flammable liquid
A man caught fire, lighting up by a glass of flammable liquid
« Burns of 30% of the body »: a Russian decided to check whether alcohol is on fire in an elevator (video)
In Orenburg, a man started a fire in an elevator and almost burned down
In Orenburg, a man almost died in an elevator because of his own stupidity (18)
In Orenburg, a man inadvertently set himself on fire in an elevator
The budget of the Orenburg region grew by almost 10% thanks to federal receipts
In Orenburg, a man lit a cigarette from a can of fuel and caught fire in an elevator. Video

Ref: https://oren.aif.ru

QU’EN PENSEZ-VOUS?

Abonnez-vous à notre chaîne Youtube en cliquant ici

Vidéo du jour: De la cocaïne retrouvée dans une école maternelle de Seine Saint Denis, deux enfants hospitalisés

Laisser un commentaire, votre avis compte!

[gs-fb-comments]