Tesla CEO Elon Musk on Wednesday said he owns Bitcoin, Dogecoin and Ethereum. Musk added that Tesla and SpaceX also own Bitcoin. Musk was speaking at the Bitcoin event “The B Word », along with Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey, and Ark Invest CEO Cathie Wood.
« I might pump, but I don’t dump, » Musk said. « Outside of Tesla and SpaceX stock, it’s my largest holding, » Musk said.
« If the price of bitcoin goes down I lose money. I might pump but I don’t dump, » Musk said. « I definitely do not believe in getting the price high and selling or anything like that. I would like to see bitcoin succeed. »
Bitcoin rose more than 8% to about $32,270 as of 12.00 a.m in New Delhi on Thursday. Other cryptos advanced too, including Ether and Dogecoin were also in the green.
Oops! Looks like you have exceeded the limit to bookmark the image. Remove some to bookmark this image.
You are now subscribed to our newsletters. In case you can’t find any email from our side, please check the spam folder.
– 'I might pump, but I don't dump': Elon Musk says he owns Bitcoin, Dogecoin and Ethereum
– Why Jack Dorsey's Square may become the go-to small business bank
– Elon Musk says Tesla will likely start accepting bitcoin again
– 'I might pump but I don't dump': Elon Musk outlined his broad approach crypto investing in a panel also featuring Cathie …
– Bitcoin rises past US$32000 as Musk, Dorsey discuss bull case
– Will B Word Conference Spark Another Bull Run? Elon & Jack to Debate Bitcoin Live at B Word
– Ethereum price shoots above $2k after Elon Musk reveals he personally invested in bitcoin rival
– Tesla will 'most likely' restart accepting bitcoin as payments, says Musk
– What Time Will Elon Musk and Jack Dorsey Debate Bitcoin at The B Word Conference?
– How to watch Elon Musk at The B Word event today
Bitcoin,Elon Musk,Cryptocurrency,Jack Dorsey,Tesla, Inc.,Square,Cathie Wood,Bitcoin, Elon Musk, Cryptocurrency, Jack Dorsey, Tesla, Inc., Square, Cathie Wood,,