Updated: 22. November 2020, 1:37 pm IST
Mexico City [Mexico], 22. November (ANI / Xinhua): The Mexican Ministry of Health reported on Saturday, Nov.. 719 more cases of COVID-19, bringing the total number of infections in the country to 1. 032. 688 increased.
550 new deaths have been reported in the past 24 hours, bringing the coronavirus-related death toll to 101. 373 increased. According to health officials, 774. 930 restores registered. (ANI / Xinhua)
The WHO’s special envoy warns of the threat of a third wave of the COVID-19 pandemic in Europe in early 2021
EbeneMagazine – AU – Mexico reports 6. 719 new coronavirus cases
. . Related title :
– Mexico reports 6719 new coronavirus cases
– Daily COVID-19 deaths in the US hit highest since May
– Mexico tops 100,000 coronavirus-related deaths; 4. Country that does
– Covid-19 in Mexico causes over 100,000 deaths and more than 1 million infections
– Family, Ward Mourns Ballard Co. . Teenager who has died of COVID-19
– Mexico Tops 100,000 COVID-19 Deaths, Dec. 4. Country Up Do This
– Mexico Becomes Fourth Country To Reach 100,000 COVID-19 Deaths to reach
– Daily COVID-19 deaths in the US reach their highest level since May – averaging more than 1300 per day
– The forecast for Mexico is 152,000 deaths from Covid if measures are relaxed.