It was already a difficult week for QBs when Drew Brees landed in IR and Teddy Bridgewater, Matthew Stafford and Drew Lock all « questionable » (and Sam Darnold « doubtful ») we got one in week 11 See whole series of backups that resulted in crime. Fortunately for fantasy football owners, things are unlikely to get out of hand, but knowing the latest injury updates from these quarterbacks will be key to making decisions at WR, TE, and maybe even RB.
We are here all day on Sunday informing you of these signal callers. So please check back for the latest information. For news on Damien Harris, Noah Fant and Allen Lazard, click here. The weather forecast for week 11 can be found here. Follow us on Twitter @SN_Fantasy for the latest fantasy news.
UPDATE: ESPN’s Adam Schefter reported late Saturday night that Bridgewater plans to start on Sunday and will test his knee in the pre-game warm-ups before the Panthers make a final decision on his status.
Bridgewater (knee) has had limited training all week and despite some conflicting reports about his prospect for Sunday’s Lions game, the latest news from ESPN’s Jeremy Fowler is that it’s « optimism. » « About Bridgewater’s odds are fitting.
It is unclear how much Bridgewater’s mobility or speed is affected by the knee injury. Even in a cheap matchup, it’s not a recommended game. With recipients Robby Anderson and D, you may feel better about yourself. J. . Moore, however, since Bridgewater’s accuracy should help both of them publish decent statistics. If Bridgewater doesn’t play, save P. . J. . Walker would go first. The mobile walker has done well in the XFL this year, and while it wouldn’t be a recommended game either, it can walk around enough to keep the Panthers offensive moving and give Anderson and Moore some big game chances.
UPDATE: The NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport reported Sunday morning that Stafford will have « no restrictions » in week 11.
Stafford (thumb) did two limited drills by the end of the week and is expected to start against the Panthers on Sunday.
The Panthers’ pass defense has been struggling lately, but Stafford has been up and down for most of the year. He’ll do without Kenny Golladay (hip), Danny Amendola (hip) and D’Andre Swift (concussion), and while he still has some big-play receivers at Marvin Jones and Marvin Hall, he’s hard to count on as little more than a mid-range QB2 this week.
Lock (ribs) is expected to start against the dolphins after doing limited exercises on Thursday and Friday.
Ultimately, Fantasy owners won’t go anywhere near Lock against Miami’s strong pass defense, but his presence is good news for pass catchers Jerry Jeudy, Tim Patrick, KJ Hamler and Noah Fant. Lock won’t be shy about taking risks, and while this often leads to sales, it can also lead to big games for its recipients.
Detroit Lions, Carolina Panthers, Teddy Bridgewater, Matthew Stafford, NFL
LevelMagazine – USA – Updates on Fantasy Injuries: Teddy Bridgewater, Matthew Stafford and Drew Lock affect week 11 start , Sit ’em calls
. . Related title :
– Panthers Trainer Matt Rhule, the new QB PJ Walker, was a winner when he talked about losing
– Watch Live: Lions vs.. . Panthers (1 p.m., Fox 46)
– Fantasy Injury Updates: Teddy Bridgewater, Matthew Stafford and Drew Lock Affect Week 11 Start & # 39; em, sit & # 39; em calls
– Bryant, handout now for Lions against panthers
– Detroit Lions vs.. . Carolina Inactives 11th. Week: Matthew Stafford ACTIVE, Teddy Bridgewater OUT
– See NFL Week 11 Fantasy Football Inactives: Who& # 39; s in and who& # 39; s out?
– What to do with Marvin Jones, Marvin Hall, Jamal Agnew in week 11 Fantasy Football?
– Live Updates: Detroit Lions hobble into the 11th Road Game. Week against Carolina Panthers
– Detroit Lions stand still with head coach Matt Patricia
– <a href = "/? s = Teddy Bridgewater for Panthers vs.. . Lion game with knee injury. PJ Walker launches Teddy Bridgewater for Panthers vs.. . Lion game with knee injury. PJ Walker starts