Year 2 and Year 3 WR Talk
Covering the impact of coronavirus on the sports world
After dropping two games in Brooklyn, the Milwaukee Bucks brought a much better effort on Thursday night in Game 3 of their best-of-seven series against the Nets as Giannis Antetokounmpo and Khris Middleton had huge performances. In the end, it was the Bucks that came away with a 86-83 victory in that always important Game 3 matchup.
After leading the way in the first quarter for the Bucks, Antetokounmpo and Middleton continued to make big plays when Milwaukee needed them the most to come away with the win. Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving combined for 55 points for the Nets but, in the end, that was not enough to get the job done.
With the win, the series moves to 2-1 with Game 4 scheduled for Sunday at 3 p.m. ET with ABC handling the broadcast.
📊 Final 📊KD ▫️ 30p ▫️ 11r ▫️ 5a ▫️ 4stlKAI ▫️ 22p ▫️ 5r ▫️ 3stlBruce ▫️ 16p ▫️ 11r pic.twitter.com/IR1Ah0uvkq
Giannis has been nowhere to be found down the stretch of this game. Khris Middleton carried the Bucks on offense in the fourth and Jrue Holiday just hit a big layup to give Milwaukee a one point lead with 11 seconds remaining.
Kevin Durant is on fire. He just hit three straight shots, including a 3 to give the Nets a 83-80 lead with 1:23 remaining in the fourth quarter.
Under bettors have to be happy with this one, It’s tied at 76 with just over 3 minutes remaining. There’s no way this one reaches 200 points total, unless we get some overtime action.
74-74 with just over 7 minutes remaining in the game. Who is going to pull this one out? The series could be on the line here.
Joe Harris is having an absolutely forgettable evening so far. He’s made only one of his 10 shot attempts and he has just 3 total points. 3 points, and a whole lot of bricks.
12 minutes left in this one. Hard to overstate how important those 12 minutes are. It’s the difference between a manageable 2-1 series for the Bucks, or a historically insurmountable 3-0 hole.
Bucks fans pulled out a *NSFW* chant directed at Kevin Durant in Game 3. Let’s see how he responds to it in the 4th quarter.
I agree that CBS Sports can send me the « CBS Sports HQ Newsletter ».
CBS Sports is a registered trademark of CBS Broadcasting Inc. Commissioner.com is a registered trademark of CBS Interactive Inc.
– Nets vs. Bucks score: Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee pick up big win over Brooklyn in Game 3
– Not just Simmons: Giannis cops it for free-throw, three-point nightmare
– Giannis Antetokounmpo, Khris Middleton lead Bucks to narrow win over Nets in Game 3
– Joe Harris hit the jackpot with Nets' Big 3
– Kevin Durant And PJ Tucker Got Into It After A Foul And A Nets Security Guard Pushed Tucker
– Bucks face character test after getting embarrassed by Nets
– Brooklyn Nets vs. Milwaukee Bucks live stream, TV channel, start time, odds, how to watch the NBA Playoffs
– Giannis Antetokounmpo holds donkey party against Nets
– MLB's Sticky Stuff Problem, Gerrit Cole, and What Comes Next
– Holiday's late layup gives Bucks 86-83 win over Nets in Game 3
Brooklyn Nets,Milwaukee Bucks,NBA,Eastern Conference,Giannis Antetokounmpo,NBA Playoffs,Kevin Durant,James Harden,Brooklyn Nets, Milwaukee Bucks, NBA, Eastern Conference, Giannis Antetokounmpo, NBA Playoffs, Kevin Durant, James Harden,,