World news – AU – Radio host Jackie O Henderson spends ridiculous amount on electricity bill


    She’s used to living a lavish lifestyle, but the radio host was in shock when she received this expensive bill.

    Radio host Jackie O Henderson said her underfloor heating left her with a huge electricity bill.

    The radio host, who lives a luxurious life, left her underfloor heating on for three months straight, which led to the extremely expensive bill.

    Explaining her overuse of the device, Henderson said she lived with it on during the winter months in her Bondi Beach apartment that she recently moved out of.

    “I had the underfloor heating on for three months solid through winter, never turned it off once,” she explained during Thursday’s Kyle and Jackie O Show.

    “In the morning I wake up, I go to the kitchen to make a cup of tea, before I put my slippers on and it’s really nice to have the floor warm at that point in time.”

    “Yes, I died, I was like, ‘Oh my god, why is this so expensive?’” she added.

    “It’s like a big heater underneath the tiles, all over the house, like a house-size heater on 24/7” he added, saying that Jackie definitely should have known better.

    Since receiving her monster of a bill, the radio host has moved into an $11m home in Woollahra, which she revealed also has underfloor heating.

    “Now I’ve got underfloor heating at this new place, and I haven’t touched that obviously,” she joked.

    A NOTE ABOUT RELEVANT ADVERTISING: We collect information about the content (including ads) you use across this site and use it to make both advertising and content more relevant to you on our network and other sites. Find out more about our policy and your choices, including how to opt-out.


    Jackie O

    World news – AU – Radio host Jackie O Henderson spends ridiculous amount on electricity bill


    Journal D’Afrique (

    Ebene News (

    Abonnez-vous à notre chaîne Youtube en cliquant ici

    Vidéo du jour: De la cocaïne retrouvée dans une école maternelle de Seine Saint Denis, deux enfants hospitalisés

    Laisser un commentaire, votre avis compte!